I believe they all know about the new fees. I am going to require the new
fees on July 1, according to the law. I don't think I have the authority to
"forgive" recording fees, since I am paid salary and the fees belong to the
town.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christina Booher
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Fees

I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten the templates of documents for the
new fee changes. I have had to answer questions today a couple of times
about the changes happening July 1st. Wondering how other clerks are
handling the closing that might happen around the 28th. There are some banks
and lawyers that hang on to those documents for some time and won't be
reaching us until the middle to end of July. Thanks for any input.

Christina M Booher

Assistant Town Clerk/Treasurer of Charlotte

PO Box 119

Charlotte, VT 05445

802 425-3071

---