FYI - just rec’d

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ferrell, Deb" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: June 8, 2019 at 9:26:00 AM EDT
To: "Ferrell, Deb" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Flag Notification - Representative David M. Ainsworth - Sunday, June 9, 2019

Flags to be Lowered to Half Staff

Per order of

Governor Philip B. Scott

Where the flag will be lowered:                               State facilities around the State

Which flag will be lowered:                                      Vermont Flags

Date the flag is to be lowered (at sunrise)             Sunday, June 9, 2019

Date flag is to return to full staff (at sunset):        Sunday, June 9, 2019

Name of person being honored:

As a sign of respect for Representative David M. Ainsworth from Windsor County who passed away on Friday, May 31, 2019.  Representative Ainsworth had served in the Vermont Legislature for six years.  Services are scheduled in South Royalton on Sunday, June 9, 2019.

STATEMENT FROM GOVERNOR PHIL SCOTT ON THE PASSING OF REPRESENTATIVE DAVID AINSWORTH

“I'm saddened to hear of the passing of former state Representative David Ainsworth.  David was an exceptional public servant and showed it in every regard.  His commitment to community, family -- and, of course, his farming -- was unmatched.  He will be deeply missed by those who knew him, and I send my condolences to his family, friends and colleagues."

Notice sent by:  Office of the Commissioner

                             Department of Buildings & General Services

Deborah W. Ferrell  | Executive Manager
Government Business Services Division
(Fleet | Information Centers | Print | Postal | Surplus Property)
Request to Use State Facilities (RUSF) Process Manager
& Flag Notification Process Manager
Department of Buildings & General Services
Office:  802-828-1053  |  Cell:  802-598-7167
Email Address:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>