Just recd this after 6p today!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ferrell, Deb" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: June 1, 2019 at 6:09:40 PM EDT
To: "Ferrell, Deb" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Flag Notification - Presidential Proclamation - Immediately to Sunset on Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Per

Presidential Proclamation

Where the flag will be lowered:               All Vermont State facilities

Which flag will be lowered:                        Both the U.S. and Vermont flags **

Date the flag is to be lowered (Today):      Immediately – Saturday, June 1, 2019

Date flag is to return to full staff (at sunset):        Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Name of person being honored/Reason to Lower Flag(s):
To honor the victims of the tragedy in Virginia Beach, Virginia

**           Rule:  When the U.S. Flag is lowered, the Vermont flag and POW flag must also be lowered, the U.S. Flag must always fly above or equal to any other flags that are flown.

Notice sent by:  Office of the Commissioner
                              Department of Buildings & General Services

Deborah W. Ferrell | Executive Manager
Government Business Services Division
(Fleet | Information Centers | Print | Postal | Surplus Property)
Request to Use State Facilities (RUSF) Process Manager
& Flag Notification Process Manager
Department of Buildings & General Services
Office:  802-828-1053 | Cell:  802-598-7167
Email Address:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

HONORING THE VICTIMS OF THE TRAGEDY IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

A PROCLAMATION

   Our Nation grieves with those affected by the tragic shooting at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center in Virginia Beach, Virginia.  Americans unite in praying for God to comfort the injured and heal the wounded.  May God be with the victims and bring aid and comfort to their families and friends.  As a mark of solemn respect for the victims of the terrible act of violence perpetrated on May 31, 2019, by the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset, June 4, 2019.  I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same length of time at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations.

   ​IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this first day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred forty-third.

​​​​​​DONALD J. TRUMP

###

The White House · 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW · Washington, DC 20500-0003 · USA · 202-456-1111