Edith,
Could you create a school account summerhelp@ and let them use that for the
summer then remove access when they are done?

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
802-434-1047 work

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 3:05 PM Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We are going to have some non-school personnel helping in our kitchen this
> summer.  The long and the short of it is that they need access to a variety
> of web-based applications.  We have Securly as our web-filter.  The
> individual has her own personal Chromebook.  We also have a few Chromebooks
> configured for staff use, but using their school-based accounts for
> logins.  Without the Securly extension (or permission file on Macs or PCs),
> they cannot get to secure sites.
>
> Today, I configured the staff Chromebooks so that individuals could log in
> with non-school gmail accounts, however it appears as though the Securly
> extension wasn't activated because it was her personal account.  Instead, I
> set the Chromebook up for Guest Mode with the forced installation of the
> Securly extension.  I don't see the extension in the bar beside the Omnibox
> where they usually appear.  Am I missing something?
>

> Here is my question
> Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
> Technology Integration Facilitator
> Bradford Elementary School
> 143 Fairground Rd
> Bradford, VT 05033
> 802.222.4077 x281
> 802.222.5196 fax
>

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including
> attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
> the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
> contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains
student information and
you are not entitled to access such information
under FERPA, please notify the
sender. Federal regulations require that
you destroy this e-mail without
reviewing it and you may not forward it to
anyone.