Edith,
Could you create a school account summerhelp@ and let them use that for the summer then remove access when they are done?

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
802-434-1047 work

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 3:05 PM Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We are going to have some non-school personnel helping in our kitchen this summer.  The long and the short of it is that they need access to a variety of web-based applications.  We have Securly as our web-filter.  The individual has her own personal Chromebook.  We also have a few Chromebooks configured for staff use, but using their school-based accounts for logins.  Without the Securly extension (or permission file on Macs or PCs), they cannot get to secure sites.

Today, I configured the staff Chromebooks so that individuals could log in with non-school gmail accounts, however it appears as though the Securly extension wasn't activated because it was her personal account.  Instead, I set the Chromebook up for Guest Mode with the forced installation of the Securly extension.  I don't see the extension in the bar beside the Omnibox where they usually appear.  Am I missing something?

Here is my question
Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.