Yo--

Well, this is the only place I'd brag about it: I made it to 200 a week ago Sunday with a quick trip to K-Mart. Thought I might go one more, but gardens and bicycles beckon.

Observations:

What a f'ing awesome year!

I made a habit years ago of counting places rather than businesses.

I stay local mostly.

What I lack in rad, I make up for in frequency.

I will probably never ski 199 days in VT again.

New favorite ski: 1.5 hrs to the top of Bald Hill from my front door. Put skis on in my driveway. Also, Crow -- 1 hill west of Bald -- I can get to from the front door.

My goal was 183 (1/2 days of the year), but the glaciers held on, and I kept going up.

Stein's delivered the goods for weeks. Last Stein's run included triathlon, with MTB approach to the base.

-------------
199 -- VT
1 -- NH
-------------
Stark -- 89
Bolt -- 41
Mani -- 11
Dewey -- 2
Bald -- 10
Crow -- 3
Porcupine -- 4
Madonna -- 1
Lidocaine -- 4
Jay -- 1
K -- 1
Meadow -- 8
Lincoln -- 12

Numbers are off 'cause sometimes I ski two places in the same day. Also, I'm not that into accuracy. Besides place and date.

All's been archived. 1 image (or more) + 1 (bad) haiku / ski day. Filmcard view looks cool cuz you can see all the thumbnails on one big screen (or three maybe): https://justinthewoods.blogspot.com/?view=flipcard

All in, all done. Chau chau.

--just.in