Dear colleagues,

thanks to all your helpful replies regarding the magnetic interferences.
It seems that the first, easiest and most promising thing to do is to
arrange the instruments in a way that the magnetic fields stand in a 90°
angle to each other - so this is what we will try this week.
I will keep you up to date and hope that we can succeed in getting a
better performance with this step.

Best regards,
Poldi

--