________________________________
De la: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]> în numele Andrés Felipe Porras <[log in to unmask]>
Trimis: marți, 9 iulie 2019 13:14:52
Către: [log in to unmask]
Subiect: [ISOGEOCHEM] Water stable isotopes worldwide intercomparison

Hi isogeochemists.

Do any of you know of any worldwide provider of proficiency tests for isotopic relations in deuterium and oxygen 18 in liquid water?

I know the wico program of the IAEA, but I need one with ISO 17043 certificate and I found that, although wico performs the test very well, it does not have this accreditation.

Thanks for the attention.