Dear I-listers,

We have a Callisto software-powered 20/20 irms with electronics update and the software has taken to crashing, giving the error message:

EA N and C batch:

Plot buffered Data Graph:

Error Subscript Out Of Range

Select signal: a=1 b=1 c=1

n=601/9919 GP=639

Initial advice from Sercon was that flash-overs were occuring in the source to cause this. These stoppages continue to occur however after two re-builds of the source. We have taken to restarting the computer on a daily basis, which may have lowered the incidence – or may be a lucky streak.

Has anyone seen this before? (the stoppages, that is, not the lucky streaks)

Thanks very much

Robert Van Hale