Good afternoon –

As part of the implementation of Elevate*, UVM’s contract with RegOnline will terminate on 9/15/19.  If you or someone you support uses RegOnline and hasn’t yet worked with Tracey Gauthier, please contact her at your earliest convenience so that your path forward can be defined.

Thanks,

Rachel

*Elevate is Banner’s little sister, Ellucian’s non-credit student information system offering.  It will replace our current event registration system, RegOnline, and will allow us to manage the full student lifecycle of our non-credit populations.  Phase 1 of implementation goes live on 9/9/19.  You’ll find more information here: https://blog.uvm.edu/amessing-elevate/

Rachel Seremeth

Director of Enterprise Application Services & Database Administration

The University of Vermont

v: 802-656-6669