Thanks

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bennington Town Clerk’s Office
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Election supplies

FYI all,

I just received a large and mysterious box from Amazon that I almost rejected but my driver let me open it before doing so.  It was my dollies for carting around all the accessible voting equipment.  I did not know the return address and it was an Amazon box.  Just thought I would pass along so if you receive a strange shipment, maybe you will have an idea what it is.

Cassandra Barbeau
Town Clerk
Bennington, VT
mailto:[log in to unmask]

find us on the web at http://www.townofbennington.org/TOB/departments/town-clerk/

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. 315-320). Thank You.