From: Amy George
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:43 AM
Subject: OmniBallot Tablet - Watch for equipment deliveries!

Hello again!

I forgot to let you know that new printer equipment coming and will arrive prior to our scheduled maintenance visits.  You will receive 1 new printer for each OmniBallot Tablet unit you have.

You may receive 2 or 3 separate shipments.  You will receive a new Brother 6250 Printer, a new larger printer bag, and a dolly hand truck.  If you could have these items together prior to our scheduled visit, along with your usual OmniBallot Tablet equipment, that would be great.

I will be sending out emails a week or so prior to your scheduled visit.  Please let us know ASAP if the time/day doesn't work.

Again, with 277 locations and limited hours at some, the routing gets tricky.  We absolutely appreciate your patience and understanding in scheduling times/days.  We are estimating service times at this point, so those of you getting serviced the first week might see more changes to your schedule as we optimize our visits.

Thanks so much.  Feel free to call or email with any questions!

Amy
Amy George | Democracy Live
425-246-5955 (cell) | 855-655-VOTE (8683) Toll Free
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.democracylive.com<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democracylive.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cyenaidu%40microsoft.com%7Ca7c3bd4131fd4376f5c608d58e625966%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636571475427501115%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwifQ%3D%3D%7C-1&sdata=7%2BnuXddLWRFWIfAJVDGlU%2FZG7echcLddqlqiGc70gZk%3D&reserved=0>
Your Ballot. Anytime, Anywhere.