When we registered our domain name we were told that we had to follow some
rule for government entities, that meant we ended up with
town.marshfield.vt.us – I hate it because our email acdresses are so long,
but we were told at the time that we had to do it that way.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Schilling (CTO)
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 1:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: municipal website

I did a search in 2017 and there were only 17 Vermont towns with .gov
websites.

My current selectboard chair is insisting that we change ours from .org. He
is adamant that it is necessary.

So we will be rolling out a redesigned site soon with the URL
Cambridge.vt.gov

Have a good weekend, and keep cool!

Mark K. Schilling - Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Cambridge
PO Box 127
Jeffersonville VT 05464

(802) 644-2251
NEW HOURS:  Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am to 4pm

Tuesday: 8am to 6pm,  Friday: 8am to 1pm

NOTICE:

Under Vermont’s public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the
possession of public officials about town business are classified as public
records and subject to view by any person asking to see them unless excluded
under the Public Records Act.