From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Josh Arneson
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: credit cards

Richmond VT has a credit card that we only use for things that we have to use a card for, like website renewal. We adjusted the due date of the payment so it falls far enough after a SB meeting so we can get them a check cut and avoid late fees.

Josh Arneson

Town Manager
Town of Richmond
P.O. Box 285