From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tim OLeary
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 7:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Photoshop Tools on Chromebooks?

I put this page together last year to highlight a few free online photo-editing tools. I hope it helps.

https://sites.google.com/cvsdvt.org/digital-learning/digital-tools/photo-editing

On Jul 16, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
I use PXLR as my mail cloud based photo editting tool.
The only challenge I have is when I need to download a high resolution picture for a printer
Otherwise it works well for me
Lucie