From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Wickberg
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Your Batch: Submission Related Batch has Processed

Looks like the student load to Edfusion failed again.

Look, I'm working my butt off down here trying to get this done.  I couldn't get any valid results all weekend, and now I can't get anything done this evening, either, probably. Couldn't you guys check to make sure the load worked ok before you go home, so the system doesn't face these major chunks of down time, for just a while?