Checking on it …

From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dennis DeWeerdt
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 10:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Annual Technology Survey OPEN-- Due August 31

Peter,

I'm following this link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-taken/?sm=JO6lOhjgCkuq9BTd6K_2FM0MJ2GmyQegqz5xe5NaUyKXq496u0iVRXfFDTsghWFjD8wfSQ0UpbC9XMzpFKu6RKIQ6HJ3Zyq7lE4vSLLRY99qk_3D

Once I complete it for a school, when I go back, I have to clear cache and cookies to be able to enter data for the next school. I just wanted to make sure that it's not overwriting the previous schools data.

I started with The Dorset School and have also done Manchester Elementary school's.

Dennis

Mailtrack

Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/08/19, 10:23:39 AM