I am working with SETDA, our national group for Ed Tech leaders on a response to some changes in E-rate that are proposed, including pairing a funding cap with rural telemedicine programs so that E-rate and that funding stream duke it out over funding needs.  Unacceptable.

Anyways.. I need some Vermont examples of how E-rate has been a positive force in transforming learning in classrooms…

Good examples might include:

How video-streaming capabilities have opened up a particular opportunity

How having more or more stable broadband has leveraged a particular kind of opportunity

How a particular school maybe off the beaten path, got better connectivity and joined the 21st century..

Whatever you’ve got.. send me a few lines about it.

Thanks…

Peter

Peter Drescher

VT Agency of Education