Four hours is a way too long to sit around watching and checking.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 6:47 PM Brian A. Hill <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Marcia -- My 2:25pm upload today just finished processing at 6:39pm.
> Hopefully yours is not too far behind.
>
> Brian
>
> On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 6:39 PM Marcia Noyes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else finding that the times to upload the SLDS files are going
>> really slow this afternoon? I have been waiting for 3 hours so far for
>> files uploaded at 3:30 this afternoon. I am wondering if canceling the
>> process and re-submitting may help. I have to say that the times were much
>> faster earlier, for that I am thankful.
>>

>> Marcia J. Noyes
>>
>> Senior Systems Administrator
>>
>> Southwest Vermont Supervisory Union

> --
> Brian A. Hill
> MRUUSD Chief Academic Officer
> (802) 775-3264
>

> “Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the
> human mind and spirit.” -John Steinbeck

V/R

Brian Lee Pena

IT Systems Manager

Lamoille North School District

802-521-5481 (Office)

802-343-0117 (Work Mobile)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. Dissemination of information in this email without express
consent from the sender is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply
email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited.