We recently had a staff member leave our school who did a major file
cleanout before they departed.  While I believe that they were trying to
leave things clean and tidy, it means that some files that colleagues have
used are no longer accessible in their original version.  Apparently other
users can "make a copy" of the deleted file, so the data isn't completely
gone.  What do other districts do to prevent this from happening?  How do
other schools communicate to staff not to do this?  Thanks in advance!

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and