We recently had a staff member leave our school who did a major file cleanout before they departed.  While I believe that they were trying to leave things clean and tidy, it means that some files that colleagues have used are no longer accessible in their original version.  Apparently other users can "make a copy" of the deleted file, so the data isn't completely gone.  What do other districts do to prevent this from happening?  How do other schools communicate to staff not to do this?  Thanks in advance!

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.