I know that many of you have been paying attention to the younger
generation's efforts to (finally!) revive *Science for the People*. Well,
wait no longer, because, after 30 years out of print, a 100-page relaunch
issue of our magazine will head to the printers next week and charter
subscribers will receive their copies in the mail around the 1st of August.

https://magazine.scienceforthepeople.org/subscribe/

This effort has been a ton of work, and we will be printing and shipping
print issues of the magazine 3-times a year for as long as we have the
subscription base to sustain us. For the past two years, this effort has
been driven by the volunteer efforts of a growing team of activists
committed to the legacy of Science for the People. The bulk of the labor
behind its production will likely always be volunteer, but we are also
prioritizing payment for authors, artists and a managing editor.

So, please become a charter subscriber to the revived *Science for the
People*. We will be deciding the size of our first print run based on the
number of subscribers we sign up in the next week. So please help us get
the new print Science for the People out into the world by subscribing
today! (For those receiving the relaunch issue of the magazine as a reward
for your contribution to the Kickstarter campaign we organized earlier this
year, your subscription will start with Issue No. 2)

https://magazine.scienceforthepeople.org/subscribe/