...the maniac in Washington is spending our money to display the size of
his weapons. And he's plotting to circumvent the SUPREME COURT so that the
census questionnaire can be another instrument of voter suppression. And
the immigrants at the border are jammed into what amounts to stationary
cattle cars. And, and, and...

So I'm not taking this week off. Trump and his gang must be removed from
office in November 2020.  The best way we can do that is to *empower voters*
of color, young people, women, LBGTQ communities, and the rest of us who
are most vulnerable.

Force Multiplier <https://www.forcemultiplierma.org/fm-get-out-the-vote> is
identifying grassroots organizations that are working to fight voter
suppression in
 key states. As usual, *w**e've done the research so you don't have to. *

 When turnout is high, Democrats win!
No one knows that as well as the Republicans.

Click here <https://www.forcemultiplierma.org/fm-get-out-the-vote> for lots
of information about the seven organizations on our slate -- in North
Carolina, Florida and Michigan -- all key states in the 2020 elections.

So please, in honor of the 4th of July, donate
<https://secure.actblue.com/donate/veslate?refcode=CA4thJuly>to save our
country and the rest of the world.

Donate, and then go out and enjoy your 4th. My chicken wings are marinating
as we speak.

With love,
Carol

forcemultiplierma.org