Hi! Note that this is a feature article in the new issue of Science for
the People, co-published in Jacobin.

https://magazine.scienceforthepeople.org/vol22-1/

Also please note that anyone who can afford it should subscribe to the
print edition of Science for the People. Please do it now so we can be
sure to print enough copies! :)

https://magazine.scienceforthepeople.org/subscribe/

:)

Sigrid

--
Sigrid Schmalzer
Professor, History Department

Proud member of the Massachusetts Society of Professors (MSP/MTA/NEA),
the union representing faculty and librarians at UMass Amherst, and
supporting public education and labor movements everywhere: umassmsp.org
<http:umassmsp.org>

/Red Revolution, Green Revolution: Scientific Farming in Socialist
China/
<http://www.press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/R/bo22541357.html>
(University of Chicago Press, 2016)

/Science for the People: Documents from America's Movement of Radical
Scientists/ <https://www.umass.edu/umpress/title/science-people>
(University of Massachusetts Press, 2018)

/Moth and Wasp, Soil and Ocean: Remembering Chinese Scientist Pu
Zhelong's Work for Sustainable Farming/
<https://tilburyhouse.com/book/education-and-teaching/by-subject/multicultural/moth-and-wasp-soil-and-ocean/>
(Tilbury House, 2018) -- picture book