I know I'm on your list, Chris, probably a few other refugees are as well, so you have surely figured out a way for Canadian residents to subscribe online.  Now tell me how.
Ch

On 2019-07-10 9:37 p.m., Chris Dols wrote:
I know that many of you have been paying attention to the younger generation's efforts to (finally!) revive Science for the People. Well, wait no longer, because, after 30 years out of print, a 100-page relaunch issue of our magazine will head to the printers next week and charter subscribers will receive their copies in the mail around the 1st of August.

https://magazine.scienceforthepeople.org/subscribe/

This effort has been a ton of work, and we will be printing and shipping print issues of the magazine 3-times a year for as long as we have the subscription base to sustain us. For the past two years, this effort has been driven by the volunteer efforts of a growing team of activists committed to the legacy of Science for the People. The bulk of the labor behind its production will likely always be volunteer, but we are also prioritizing payment for authors, artists and a managing editor.

So, please become a charter subscriber to the revived Science for the People. We will be deciding the size of our first print run based on the number of subscribers we sign up in the next week. So please help us get the new print Science for the People out into the world by subscribing today! (For those receiving the relaunch issue of the magazine as a reward for your contribution to the Kickstarter campaign we organized earlier this year, your subscription will start with Issue No. 2)

https://magazine.scienceforthepeople.org/subscribe/