A few years ago I asked to be taken off this list.  I subscribed by mistake when I learned that
Science for the People was being revived, and although I soon found the right address,
somehow I was unable to leave this one.   This looks like the right time to ask again to be
removed.  Please!

There is a Russian left, by the way.  It's hard to find, given the repression, and it helps to
read Russian.  Here are a few pointers.

https://www.facebook.com/russocmovement/?ref=py_c

https://fmbooks.wordpress.com/

https://chtodelat.org/

Once again, please remove my address from this list.

Michael Harris