...the maniac in Washington is spending our money to display the size of his weapons. And he's plotting to circumvent the SUPREME COURT so that the census questionnaire can be another instrument of voter suppression. And the immigrants at the border are jammed into what amounts to stationary cattle cars. And, and, and...

So I'm not taking this week off. Trump and his gang must be removed from office in November 2020.  The best way we can do that is to empower voters of color, young people, women, LBGTQ communities, and the rest of us who are most vulnerable.

Force Multiplier is identifying grassroots organizations that are working to fight voter suppression in
 key states. As usual, we've done the research so you don't have to.

 When turnout is high, Democrats win!
No one knows that as well as the Republicans.

Click here for lots of information about the seven organizations on our slate -- in North Carolina, Florida and Michigan -- all key states in the 2020 elections.

So please, in honor of the 4th of July, donate to save our country and the rest of the world.

Donate, and then go out and enjoy your 4th. My chicken wings are marinating as we speak.

With love,
Carol

YOU X ME = DEMOCRACY