P: 802-656-1435 | [log in to unmask]

From: Feldman, Jean I. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:25 PM

This afternoon, NSF’s Director, Dr. France Córdova, issued a Dear Colleague Letter on Research Protection.  We would greatly appreciate your sharing this link with your membership as quickly and as broadly as possible.

Best,

Jean

Jean Feldman

Head, Policy Office

Division of Institution & Award Support

National Science Foundation

To unsubscribe from the SPANEWS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(SPANEWS,SIGNOFF);