I agree, both House Wrens and Red-eyed Vireos just sometimes don’t know when to take a break (being anthropomorphic here).  Has anyone else noticed that Red-eyed Vireos sing at the hottest part of the day, and that they sing their song faster and faster as it gets hotter and hotter?  That’s my observation anyway.  Evergreen in Jericho