Pelican is on the move b/c it is being harassed by gulls...if you come up you can park behind restaurant at Birdland.Just let me know and I can tell other folks. There in access to lake from that side near docks or other side of road. Just be careful crossing road. Walking up road too so you can see Carry Bay. You may get lucky! It’s been here for several days.

Terry Marron
Williston Vt