Greetings Birders,

It's time to start thinking about shorebirds again! We have some space
remaining on the upcoming overnight shorebirding trip that I'm leading to
Plum Island, MA on August 24th-25th with North Branch Nature Center.  We
leave at 7 AM on Friday, and return around 7 PM on Saturday. Lodging,
transportation, refuge fees, and a whole lot of fun included. Here's a
description of the trip:

Spend a birdy weekend with NBNC’s expert staff enjoying sandpipers,
dowitchers, and godwits galore along the shores and mudflats of Plum
Island, Massachusetts. This renowned birding mecca is the perfect place to
learn or perfect your shorebirds! Practice discriminating between
challenging look-alike sandpipers, admire rarer species like marbled
godwits and golden plovers, and witness the impressive array of fall
migratory birdlife from warblers to waterfowl. Over 220 species have been
documented around Plum Island in August. A fun and instructive adventure
for novice and expert birders alike.
Fee: $325 (single occupancy is an additional $75).
Group size: 6-8 participants
To register, visit our website:
https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/event/shorebirding-quest-to-plum-island-ma/

Zac Cota