Audubon has a great Plants for Birds website that allows you to search by zip code for bird-friendly native plants appropriate for your area.

https://www.audubon.org/plantsforbirds

---
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 08:34:35 -0400, Walter Medwid <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Noting interest in wildlife plantings from my previous post, I wanted to
mention that my county's (Orleans) Natural Resource and Conservation
Dostrict sponsors a tree sale each spring where a variety of great trees
and shrubs are available for sale at attractive pricing. Check your own
county's district to see if yours or a neighboring county sponsors a sale.