I really like the Varidesk product. It is fairly light, easily adjustable,
and pretty affordable. It also sits ON a desk and is not that actual desk
which can be cumbersome to move, expensive and heavy. They come in a
variety of sizes and colors.
https://www.varidesk.com/products/standing-desk-pro-plus?o=Size:36%20inch;Color:Black

~ r.