From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott Thomson
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chat: Recommendations for adjustable tables and/or standing tables for the library?

VariDesks are great, but we've found that despite the weight, students will move them around, and this makes them prone to breaking.

Scott Thomson, MS, MLIS, AHIP
Library Director, Boxer Library
Lecturer, Interprofessional Healthcare Studies Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
224.570.7901

Click here <http://guides.rosalindfranklin.edu/about> to learn more about the Boxer Library.

*Confidentiality Notice:*
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.