Hello,

I am having trouble finding a recent article on the topic below. I am
at a small college of nursing. I have access to CINAHL and have searched
Google.

It needs to be an article from a journal.

I’m looking  for articles geared to students and college safety.  Ways
that they can keep each themselves safe.

Can anyone out there help?

Michael García, Director of Library Services
St. Elizabeth College of Nursing
2215 Genesee St.
Utica, NY 13501
Phone: 315-801-8209
Fax: 315-801-8271

copies of the original message.
Google can get you 100,000 answers, a librarian can
get you the right one.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient(s), please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.  Thank You!