***Please excuse the cross-posts***

Greetings Colleagues,

I am finishing up a book on Library Signage and Wayfinding with ALA Editions, an imprint of ALA Publishing, a division of the American Library Association.

I am seeking sample library signage policies (or guidelines) to include in my book.

The book will be completed at the end of the late Fall 2019.

If you are interested, please email me. I can send you the simple, one page permission form.

Thank you for considering!

Mark Aaron Polger | Assistant Professor | Coordinator of Library Outreach / LIB 102 Instructor  | College of Staten Island, City University of New York | Phone: 718 982 4065 | Email: [log in to unmask]   | Web: www.library.csi.cuny.edu |Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/csilibrary  | Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/csilibrary   | Instagram: http://instagram.com/csi_library