Consider searching ERIC - publicly available in a less-than-friendly platform - ERIC.gov - but useful for occasional use

I just tried this search (College Student Safety)  there, and it immediately pulled up many articles

You can limit to peer-reviewed and full-text, as well

Priscilla Stephenson

Chief, Library Service

James A Haley Veterans’ Hospital & Clinics

Tampa, FL

813-972-7531