Does anyone get the daily emails from Fierce Healthcare https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/ ?  Can you tell me the sending email address?  I am trying to troubleshoot with IT and I deleted my previous received messages.  Thanks!

Brynn Beals, MLS, AHIP
Library Program Manager

St. Joseph Medical Center
1717 S. J Street, Tacoma, WA 98405 | MS 01-62
P 253.426.6778 | I 127.6778 | F 253.426.6260
www.chifranciscan.org<http://www.chifranciscan.org>

[CHI_F_1line_midtone_RevBlue_4C_RGB]

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.