I am looking for the following article from a publication called McKinsey Quarterly, https://www.mckinsey.com/quarterly/the-magazine. It looks like one can access articles from recent years, but the article I am looking for is from 1999.

The citation is:
Colon, G., A. Gupta, and P. Mango. "M&A Malpractice." McKinsey Quarterly, no. 1 (February 1999): 62-77.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Mollie

Mollie W. Titus, MLIS
Librarian | IRB Coordinator | CME Coordinator

Medical Library & Community Health Information Center
Self Regional Healthcare (SCUGRW)
1325 Spring Street
Greenwood, SC  29646
Tel 864.725.4851 or 4797 | Fax 864.725.4838

PLEASE NOTE: The Library is located at 1226 Spring St. The mailing address is still 1325 Spring St.

I have the time.  I am here to help.  Thank you for allowing me to assist you.

NOTICE:  This material may be protected by Copyright Law (TITLE 17 U.S. Code) and is not to be used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.