Hello,

I'm looking for good options for tables that can be easily height adjusted from sit to stand (preferably by button, not handcrank) and also for standing tables.  I'm interested in the former for the purpose mostly of accessibility, and the latter mostly for people who don't necessarily need a fully adjustable table, but who'd like a standing option that can be slightly adjusted.

Does anyone have ones that they like in their library? If so, could you please share the name of the table and the vendor information?

Thanks so much,

Amelia

Amelia Brunskill
Liaison Librarian for the College of Applied Health Sciences
Library of the Health Sciences
University of Illinois at Chicago
(312) 996-8323
Pronouns: she/her/hers