Don't know if this made it to the list yesterday.  I'm hoping my peeps can help me with this.  I need the chapter "Stresses and Interventions in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit" from Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, 3rd ed., 1999.  Will pay up to $15 EFTS and will send a Docline request.  Thanks.

Paula Olson, M.S.
Library Manager
Delnor Hospital
300 Randall Rd.
Geneva, IL 60134

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.