Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that Christine Richardson has joined the UConn L. M. Stowe Library as our Metadata Manager. Christine has her MLS from Kent State University. She is currently the Serials and Preservation Librarian at Yale's Divinity Library. Her previous positions have been as Library Automation Technician at Lorain Community College, and Senior Assistant for Cataloging and Database Maintenance at the University of Georgia. She has background in cataloging materials in various formats and has worked with metadata and MeSH. As Interim head of Technical Services, and later, co-Head of Technical Services, she managed acquisitions. She also brings experience in retrieving statistics and analyzing usage.

This is Christine's first position as a health sciences librarian, and we are happy she is starting with us! She has joined several of our professional organizations, including NAHSL, CAHSL, and MLA.

Welcome, Christine.

Janice

JANICE SWIATEK, MLS, PhD
DIRECTOR | UCONN LIBRARY  | HEALTH SCIENCES
263 FARMINGTON AVENUE  |  FARMINGTON, CT 06030-4003
OFFICE: 860.679.3323  |  CELL: 203.982.1105  |  FAX: 860-679-1305
LIBRARY.UCHC.EDU

[cid:[log in to unmask]]