From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Deborah Lawless
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] REF: equipment reservation systems

I am looking for recommendations for a free equipment reservation system.
We have 44 laptops that we check out to faculty for classes on a daily
basis. Presently faculty email requests and I put tags on the laptops with
name and date.  I would like to have something online so that faculty can
see what's available and have a central place for reservations.
Any suggestions much appreciated.

Deb Lawless
LRC Manager
Fortis College