From: Medical Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Elizabeth Wright, MLS
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: handout about library for student orientations?

Hi everyone

If you have a handout about your library that you give to students at orientation, would you be willing to share it with me?  I'm very pressed for time to prepare one (of course), so I would also be grateful if you could send it as soon as possible. I'm happy to share back what we create, if anyone would like.

Thank you,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Wright, MLS, AHIP
Director of Library Services
Arkansas Colleges of Health Education
ACHE Library
7000 Chad Colley Blvd.
Fort Smith, AR 72916
(479) 308-2303
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files are confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.