From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maryann Cowgill
Sent: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 12:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL Request: Journal of Nurse-Midwifery

We would be very grateful if someone would supply the following article:

Journal of Nurse-Midwifery

Volume 27, Issue 6, November–December 1982, Pages 16-20

Breastfeeding and the working mother

Susan C. Shepherd C.N.M., M.P.H., Ruth E. Yarrow M.A.

Thank you very much,

Maryann Cowgill

Library and Information Services l Wairarapa DHB  I Masterton 5840 I New Zealand I 06 9469800 x5203 I

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.