Hello everyone:

I have an article/search request  from a patron on the following topic.  She phrased it several different ways for me in the email she sent.  I found a few things but not enough.  Any help would be appreciated.

Level of care for treating diabetic ketoacidosis patients on an IV insulin drip with hourly glucose fingersticks
What level of care should a patient in diabetic ketoacidosis be in?
What level of care should a patient who is on hourly glucose checks be in?

I have searched PubMed, CINAHL,  Nursing Reference Center,  Google/Google Scholar.

Thank-you in advance,

Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj, BS, MLS
Director, Library Services
Mohawk Valley Health System
Faxton-St. Luke's Healthcare
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
hliszczy@mvhealthsystem
( mailto:hliszczy@mvhealthsystem)

(315) 801-8381

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank You!