Hi

We just celebrated our 50th Anniversary see: https://fifty.ttuhsc.edu/events-press.aspx

Communications and Marketing was in charge of most everything. However, together with our director and another faculty member we three edited: Life, Purpose Vision: a fiftieth anniversary history of Texas Tech Health Sciences Center .  https://www.amazon.com/Life-Purpose-Vision-Anniversary-University/dp/1682830438/ref=sr_1_9?keywords=texas+tech+health+sciences+center&qid=1564071621&s=gateway&sr=8-9

We only had 2 years so having almost 4 will be a great advantage. If you would like to call, I would be happy to chat about what we did and answer some more specific questions.

margaret

Margaret Vugrin, MSLS, AHIP, MPH, MPA
Reference/Research Librarian
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Library
3601 4th, MS7781
Lubbock, TX 79430

P 806-743-2241