Librarians. We Donít Coast. We Impact. We Explore. We Educate. The Midcontinental Chapter of the Medical Library Association (MCMLA) will hold its annual meeting in Omaha, October 13-15. 2019. Join medical librarians from Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming as we share, learn, and network.

Highlights include:

--Keynotes on conflict resolution and 3D printing
-- Paper, poster, and lightning talk presentations on a variety of topics ∑ Continuing education offerings on building partnerships, data visualization, and data management
--Exhibits from various vendors and publishers

Join us for the whole conference, one day, or take a CE, the choice is yours. Early bird registration is available through August 16. https://mcmla.wildapricot.org/2019meeting
*Students: the student rate is available to student members of MCMLA. That membership is free, so join today!

Best Wishes,
Cindy

Cindy Schmidt, M.D., M.L.S.
Education & Research Services Librarian
Associate Professor
McGoogan Library of Medicine

University of Nebraska Medical Center
986705 Nebraska Medical Center | Omaha, NE 68198-6705
402.559.7077

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.