Hi everyone:

Has anyone else received a message "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> has just received the  enclosed delivery error as a result of a probe sent  to your [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> account for the MEDLIB-L  list. If you are  reading this message, it  means that your mail system is successfully delivering mail to your mailbox, while at the same time  reporting that an  error has occurred (or,  alternatively, the error could be due  to a system problem that has  since then been fixed).
At any rate, LISTSERV has no way  to know that you have actually received the present message,  and is operating on the assumption  that your email address is no longer valid. Typically, LISTSERV will send you one or more additional probe  messages, on  a daily basis,  to determine  whether the failure persists. If a failure does  persist, then you will eventually be removed from the  list. Some lists are configured to  remove users on the first failure.

Assuming you have not  yet been removed from the list,  then you can stop this process by sending the following command to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> as soon as possible:

                            CONFIRM MEDLIB-L

This will tell LISTSERV that your account actually does work and that you still want to receive mail from the MEDLIB-L list."
I keep receiving hem and my IT Department says that the server is working fine.
Does anyone know who I should contact about this?

Thank you for your time.
Most Cordially,
Hampton O. Fuller, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Medical Education Library,
Wheeling Hospital, Inc.
1 Medical Park
Wheeling, West Virginia 26003, USA
*: (304) 243-7142   7: (304) 243-3329
*: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[wheelinghospitallogo2]

This email and any attachment is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Wheeling Hospital immediately by return email or by email to [log in to unmask] and delete the message and all copies and attachments from your system.