Hello - Can someone point me in the direction of where I would look for articles that discuss. Compare and contrast monofocal, multifocal and extended depth of focus intraocular lenses?   Any help is greatly appreciated.   Thanks.

Scott Wales | Librarian
+1 202-747-3267 | direct

SheppardMullin
2099 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite 100
Washington, DC 20006-6801
+1 202-747-1900 | main
www.sheppardmullin.com<https://www.sheppardmullin.com>

Attention: This message is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.